Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
It covers a superwide angle of view 102.4� to 63.8� (SD format)
Approximately 15mm-30mm equiv. on an APS-C digital camera.
- Three pieces of Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and three aspherical lens elements produce top quality optical performance.
- Inner focusing system ensures the length of the lens remains unchanged whilst controlling aberrations.
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
- Minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4″) at all focal lengths.
- Relatively compact, lightweight for an ultra wide-angle zoom lens.
- MSRP $730 $499 street price.
- Minimum focusing distance of 20cm with a maximum magnification of 1:3.
- Aspherical lenses offer compact and lightweight construction.
- SLD and ELD glasses offer excellent correction of color aberrations.
- Price unknown at this time but a guess would be around $500.
- Great alternative to the cheap “kit” lenses.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9″, maximum magnification of 1:2.3.
- The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting.
- Aspherical and SLD lenses, offer excellent correction for various aberrations.
- The lens offers a large aperture of F2.8 at wide angle.
- A slightly faster lens than the typical “kit” offerings.
- MSRP $590 Street price $389