Everyone who has visited one of my lens reviews should revisit soon, as I have surreptitiously updated every review with the following:
- All lens reviews (except Nikon) have now been updated using the 10.2mp Sony A100, the 6.1mp Konica Minolta 5D will be shelved.
- All new product shots, including box contents in the US market.
- Sharp center photo comparisons, and photos to back up my results on distortion.
- All macro images have been re-shot with the Sony A100, except for the Nikon reviews.
- Nikon reviews will be basically the same, as in shot with the 6.1mp D40. Keep that in mind when comparing.
I have five more lens reviews coming up, I’ll start it off with the repaired Sigma DC 18-50mm F/2.8 EX macro, which I hope to have ready in a week. Then (not necessarily in the following order) I have the Sony 24-105mm F/3.5-4.5 zoom, plus the two Sony re-branded models; the 18-200mm and the 11-18mm. Don’t forget the Sigma 10-20mm wide angle that I’ll compare with the Sony 11-18mm. They’ll be ready in September.